Emergency Response to Hazardous Substances Releases
Online Training Now Available!
Many courses are available online, including some in Spanish. Click here
for the current listings.
OSHA 1910.120(q) and 1926.65(q)
This series of courses is designed for workers who must respond to accidental releases of hazardous materials at their worksite. There are 3 levels of training:
- The 24-hour course is created for employees working as technicians or incident commanders at a hazardous materials spill.
- The 8-hour course is for First Responder Operations personnel who are responsible for setting up operations and evacuations at a hazardous materials spill.
- The 4-hour First Responder course is for all personnel who might be the first on the scene for a hazardous materials spill.
Who Should Attend?
- Safety and Project Managers
- Site or Line Supervisors working with or around hazardous materials
- All personnel with responsibilities for responding to hazardous materials releases